Wednesday

"Squidoo Traffic Stats: The Importance of Squidoo Traffic Stats"

"Squidoo Traffic Stats: The Importance of Squidoo Traffic Stats"

Do You Realize The Importance And Value Of Squidoo Traffic Stats?

I find Squidoo Traffic Stats very helpful, a useful resource and a great feature! The Squidoo Traffic Stats tool is a real revelation! Knowing what keywords people entered to find my Squidoo lens, web site, blog or articles is very significant to the success of my online business. I am elated that I can see which keywords and keyphrases were used in the search engines to help find each of my Squidoo lenses.

The Squidoo Traffic Stats data is great follow up information for how well my lens title and content key words are working and how people are finding my lenses. Squidoo Traffic Stats data, also, provides me with critically important data that can immediately help me tweak and improve the quality of my lens title, keywords and content. I can, also, use Squidoo Traffic Stats data to improve the quality of my Squidoo lens marketing activities.

By becoming aware how my target market organic search engine visitors finds my existing Squidoo lenses, I can use Squidoo Traffic Stats information to guide me in expanding my lens article and future topic selection to write new lenses and tailor new content to areas where I received market interest.

I can really tailor a Squidoo lens campaign specifically for those keywords. I can write and offer information on what the market niche tells me they are searching for and want to know and receive more targeted visitors.

There is HUGE VALUE in Squidoo FREE Membership. Please Do NOT Under Value being a Squidoo member. Squidoo understand the needs of lensmasters. If you are keyword challenged the Squidoo Traffic Stats data is an eye opener. Doing keyword research prior to writing your lens title and content is essential. However, the Squidoo Traffic Stats feedback is going to be a tremendous help to you.

The data can help you to improve the title and the contents keywords phrases or the longtail keywords phrases you use and how you target your visitors and readers. It will revealed many new LongTail KeyWords that you may not have been able to on my own!

Are you a new Squidoo lensmaster with no stats yet?
All About Squidoo Advice: Be patient and the Squidoo Traffic Statistics will appear - keep learning how to create quality lenses and keep creating lenses!

All About Squidoo Tip: Use synonyms-- a different phrase or word that means the same thing in your article sub-title and body.

This Message Brought To You By Minsheyenwen.

I thank you for visiting All About Squidoo. I do value your opinion - so share your thoughts with a comment about "Squidoo Traffic Stats: The Importance of Squidoo Traffic Stats.

Minsheyenwen, Squidoo Lensmaster
http://all-about-squidoo.blogspot.com

1 comment:

ContentMarketing said...

Hey this is a great blog resource for Squidoo'ers!

Thanks!

Be sure to check out my lens on Making Money on Squidoo