Wednesday

"Minsheyenwen Showcase And Review My Squidoo Lenses!"

"Minsheyenwen Showcase And Review My Squidoo Lenses!"

Would you like for me to showcase and review your Squidoo lenses?

Anyone writing Lenses, whether new and just starting or those with hundreds of Lenses, would benefit - because everyone wants to get their lens or lenses showcased and seen by the public, and this blog All About Squidoo would most definitely get you additional exposure.

Here's How It Works...

1st. Submitt your Squidoo Showcase Lens ($125.00 SPECIAL $25.00 donation payable via paypal per showcase and review request). My Donate Button is on the right hand side column.

Send Your Donation And A PayPal Note!

Be sure your PayPal Note has your name, e-mail contact address, Squidoo lens Title and URL.

2nd. Request Site Review

Leave your Name, Squidoo Profile page URL, Description, and message in the comments section below. Your complimentary Squidoo Profile page listing will appear on All About Squidoo and I will review one of your lenses.

Example: Hello Minsheyenwen,

Great Blog! I really like All About Squidoo.

Thanks for the Squidoo Showcase and Review.

Greeting: Hello Minsheyenwen,

Great Blog! I really like All About Squidoo.

My Name is:Rent My Garden

My Squidoo Profile Page (hyperlink it)

My Squidoo Goal: My current Squidoo goal is to create 50 lenses.

Description: My first Squidoo lens created was to help me promote Rent My Garden. I have a variety of interests. I am creating lenses around the things that I want to share with others.

Additional message and/or comment.

Have a question that you want me to answer? Leave it in the comments section and I'll address it right here!

Minsheyenwen, Squidoo Lensmaster
http://all-about-squidoo.blogspot.com

No comments: